Personal Information Protection Policy
■Definition of Personal InformationInformation related to an individual customer (hereafter, “personal information”) and that can be used to specify said specific customer such as their name, address, or telephone number. This includes information that can be used to identify an individual through combinations with other information.
■Purposes of Obtaining Personal InformationThis site may ask customers to provide their e-mail address, name, address, credit card and other personal information within the following scope for the purposes of member registration, product purchase, applying for gifts or rewards, participation in online surveys to improve the website, and so on.
1. To provide the services requested by customers, including delivering products to customers and sending them e-mails.
2. To obtain statistical data in order to provide higher levels of service to customers.
■Ensuring the Safety of Personal InformationThis site incorporates necessary measures such as maintaining security systems and developing internal management systems, in order to manage personal information appropriately. Personal information is managed rigorously through the implementation of these safety measures.
■Use of Personal InformationThis site will in principle only use customers’ personal information within the scope of “Purposes of Obtaining Personal Information” above, and will obtain a prior agreement of customers when their personal information is used for purposes outside the scope of “Purposes of Obtaining Personal Information.”
■Disclosure or Provision of Personal InformationThis site will not disclose or provide customers’ personal information to third parties save in the following situations.
1. When the customer has given prior agreement.
2. When disclosing or providing statistical data that will not identify individuals.
3. When disclosing or providing to a third party that has signed a contract on the confidentiality of personal data and the prohibition of re-provision and sharing of responsibility in the event of an accident, warranting that it will handle personal information in the same manner as this site.
4. When required to disclose in accordance with legal requirements by a court, prosecutor, police and other judicial or administrative bodies.
5. When the necessity to disclose personal information is deemed rational by this site in order to protect the interests, assets, safety, etc. of this site or a third party.
■Amendment or Stopping Usage of Personal InformationIf you wish to amend your personal information, stop its use, etc., please contact us through the Contact page. Once we have confirmed your identity, we will comply promptly.
■Inquiries Related to Our Personal Information Protection InitiativesPersonal Information Protection Administrator, Lapis
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org